View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 04:36 PM
Gm0ney
Unicorns salient

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Golie View Post
I get that people generally don't like change, but I have a hard time understanding the complaints I've been hearing on this issue. To me this is an excellent idea that makes it easier to disperse tickets, not harder.

I don't get it, but I sure hope it causes 660 people to not renew their ticket contracts once they are up, then I can inherit this 'headache'.
I think the aversion to change had little to do with it. For me it was the aversion to being forced to spend an extra $175 to disperse tickets in my group. Isn't that a valid complaint? Oh, well it would only be another $43.75 each (+ tax) for the 4 of us. I think we all know how expensive emails are these days! Maybe they can add in a tip option for those who feel like this extra convenience is deserving of some kind of financial compensation...?

I agree though, that it appears that TNSE (probably) never intended to remove the free option for distributing tickets, even though their guide was a little unclear on the matter and left the door open. And I mean, to be fair, they only had an 8 month off season to work this stuff out...

Gm0ney is offline   Reply With Quote