View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 04:52 PM
CS
Bryzgalov's Blueline

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange is better View Post
Laughton will make the team. Im confident in that. I think even at his current level he can be a more effective option than Wellwood, Mcginn, Sestito or even Rinaldo.

I honestly think this could be a great lineup.

hartnell-giroux-schenn (great at both ends of the ice, and with giroux, obviously fantastic offensive production)
briere-couturier-voracek (Couts and Jake both make up for Brieres lack of defensive ability, and this line also has very good offensive potential)
simmonds-laughton-read (very irritating line that can hit, fly, grind and create crash and bang chances, but with a good amount of skill as well. Laughton and Read cover up Simmonds defensive woes)
rinaldo/wellwood-talbot-fedotenko (very good defensive 4th line that can hit and will give you 110% every night, and talbot and rusty can also generate offense as well. good speed too.)
wellwood/rinaldo

Coburn - Meszaros (very mobile, steady and big. 2 hard shots from the point)
Timonen - Schenn (positional play of timonen will help schenn. well rounded pairing, and they each bring what the other lacks in some regards)
Grossmann - Gervais (grossmann is a solid positional player that should limit the shortcomings of 1 of his 2 or 3 potential partners)
Foster
Well it seems to depend on how confident the organization is with Wellwood as a fourth line center. I'm certainly not confident in that role. That said, that's the role where I see Laughton fits the best. Even the great Couturier came in as a fourth line center, no more no less. That's where Laughton will play I think should he stay, which at this point seems very likely.

CS is offline   Reply With Quote