View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 05:10 PM
Rozz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lshap View Post
First of all, thanks for calling my comment "Refreshing". Makes me feel like a glass of ice tea.

I think they do intend to give Galchenyuk a shot, at least for a handful of games. The reasoning is that as long as they play Gally on a line, they're NOT playing someone else. And with such a limited amount of time to establish style and chemistry with his lines, Therrien wouldn't waste the few days he has to experiment with a prospect he has no intention of using. If they planned on playing Bourque in Gally's place they probably would have already; it doesn't make sense to wait until a day before game-one to say, "By the way, Rene, you'll be playing with Tomas tomorrow. Go introduce yourself."

Am I still refreshing?
LOL yes you are... and i agree completely with your comment.. it wouldnt make any sense to play gally with plecky all week to suddenly throw some one else in there last min.. as i said before i just cant wait to actually see the Gally, Plecks, and Gio line in action against other teams and see what they can do.. maybe i'm being to optimistic but i foresee some good things happening with that line