View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 05:59 PM
toughfighter83*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Shafer View Post
He came to play after the All-Star break but began to taper off again towards the end of the season. His first half was atrocious; not even NHL quality. 3/4 of the season for him was mostly garbage to average. He had an incredible, Vezina-worthy 1/4 of a season.

His flop over in Russia is also extremely concerning.

He earned it by playing like ****.

We didn't run Biron out of town. He priced himself out of town. He wanted Tim Thomas money. That said, where the hell is Biron now?
that's freaking bull, everything is about blaming goalies, what about the defense? i recall Colorado in 2001 getting defensive players in blake, bourque, foote and they won a cup and roy wasnt facing odd man rushes like bryz is facing, everything the defense does, it's always the goalies fault, why do you have so much hate for the goalies? why are so you so high on them?

obviously the reason philly never wins anything because it's always pointing fingers at one player, im staying by my goalies because they are always play hard and you dont respect them for that, i dont care about what goalie comes here, as long the defense doesnt change, it will be the same outcome, i bet if leighton was struggling like bryz you throw him under the bus for this crap defense?