View Single Post
01-16-2013, 07:29 PM
The Couturier Effect
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by toughfighter83 View Post
that's freaking bull, everything is about blaming goalies, what about the defense? i recall Colorado in 2001 getting defensive players in blake, bourque, foote and they won a cup and roy wasnt facing odd man rushes like bryz is facing, everything the defense does, it's always the goalies fault, why do you have so much hate for the goalies? why are so you so high on them?

obviously the reason philly never wins anything because it's always pointing fingers at one player, im staying by my goalies because they are always play hard and you dont respect them for that, i dont care about what goalie comes here, as long the defense doesnt change, it will be the same outcome, i bet if leighton was struggling like bryz you throw him under the bus for this crap defense?
What about what happened to Bryz over in Russia? What's your excuse for him sucking over there? Can't be the defense because Stana put up excellent numbers on the same team with the same defense.

Is Bryz to blame for every goal against us? No. But he lets in too many softies for the money he is making.