View Single Post
01-16-2013, 09:13 PM
Registered User
nullterm's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Port Moody, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,554
vCash: 800
If its hurt that long, see a Dr. Maybe there's a physio or rehab or chiro option, but the first step is establishing exactly what the problem is. Like a vertebrae issue or a fracture that hasn't healed right. Especially if its affecting the rest of your life, not just hockey. Get the pain sorted out so its not hampering the rest of your life.

nullterm is offline   Reply With Quote