Habs Training Camp 2.0
View Single Post
01-16-2013, 08:58 PM
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Québec, Québec
According to Martin McGuire in his daily camp update (
- Dumont did well against Desharnais and Nokelainen (he was on the ice?) in the faceoffs circle. He completely dominated Ryan White; apparently White did not touch the puck once!
- Tinordi is opening some eyes: against speedy and/or big forwards, he is tough to beat. Can he be a solution while waiting for Subban? Tinordi thinks that he needs to move the puck faster.
- A lot of emphasis was put on the special units today. Pacioretty – Desharnais – Bourque and Galchenyuk – Plekanec – Cole were the PP lines while two rookies practiced the PK: Dumont and Tinordi.
- Plekanec had numerous talks with Galchenyuk and only had good words for him: Galchenyuk is asking a lot of questions and he is very receptive.
- Leblanc acknowledges the fact that he needs to regain his place.
- Therrien will keep 13 forwards to start the season.
View Public Profile
Kjell Dahlin's albums
Find More Posts by Kjell Dahlin