Thread: Rumor: Zack Bogosian to Detroit
View Single Post
Old
01-16-2013, 10:49 PM
jgoud

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWings19405 View Post
One of the Wings more plugged in media guys Art Regner posted a video blog on Fox Sports Detroit that hints the Wings are zeroing in on a long-time target.

http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/01/1...07&feedID=3701

Ken Holland and Wings brass has never hid their desires for him, what is surprising to me at least is the package he believes will accomplish this.

Zach Bogosian

Gustav Nyquist

As much as Wings fans like Nyquist I would think they would have to do this. Of course it would make sense since they have seven d-man and would waive one assuming Bogosian is good to go with his wrist to send one back the other way, but we will see.

Would rather offer a package of Tatar, one of Kindl/White/Quincey and Pulkkinen/Andersson but just have a feeling Regner is off on the package just as I might be. Regner even hints they are trying for the real unlikely homerun on somehow trying to get Kane as well. Was surprised to hear it and expect Jets fans not to like it, but Regner is pretty well connected with Detroit brass and there is quite a history of chasing Bogosian in the rumor mills around Detroit. Nyquist would offer a dynamic forward to Winnipeg who is ready for a top 6 NHL role with them in my opinion.

Thoughts? What would the Jets really want from the Wings to make this trade?
WPG will likely not trade either Bogo or Kane let alone both of them, those are the young guys that they'll be building around in the future. Nyquist will be good, be he alone is not enough to bring in Bogosian (at least right now he's not). You would probably have to add a 2nd rounder or a defensemen like Kindl

jgoud is offline   Reply With Quote