View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 01:04 AM
bobbyt91
plz quote cuz bored

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I in the Eye View Post
OK, if going this route, think of it as a pick up truck... and you have to haul a great big pile of crazy **** in a few months... Having two pick up trucks makes it easier, better and quicker, than trading one pick up truck for the Yugo being offered in return... The pick up works great, it's just, you have two... Who in their right mind would trade the pick up truck for a Yugo, when there is crazy **** to be moved in the balance?

The Canucks want a Stanley Cup... Nothing else matters (or, everything else is secondary)... If Luongo nets nothing next October, and is given to Florida, I'm personally good with it... If the offers on here are close to reality, I applaud it, because keeping Luongo for the season was the only way Luongo could help on a cup run (as the return wouldn't)...
I 100% agree I think trading Luo now for the low returns makes no sense unless he id demanding out behind closed doors
If Luo is demanding a trade and the interest is little more than tire kickers and low ballers then Van looks to be bent over the barrel akin to Heatly and Ott.