View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 12:38 AM
BluesOne31
We going insane

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRep TheWingedWheel View Post
ESPN just replayed the interview with Wojo from October. I could be just trying too hard to see a hint, but it kinda looks like he's holding back a smile towards the end.

Also in that same interview he says things like "She's the most beautiful girl I've ever MET, not just in her beauty but..." He says he met her then but now claims it was just an internet relationship and that they never met? Also he decline to give ESPN pictures and information about her claiming it was "upon the family's request."

Plus as others have said no matter how long you've been "dating" and whether you met her yet or not don't you go see her when she gets in a car accident and/or gets Leukemia, then at least visit her family when she dies?!???

A lot of fishiness going on here.
Your comments on the Wojo interview are dead on. Exactly what I was going to post on here. Tonight on Sportscenter was the first time I saw the interview, and I didn't get any sincere emotional feeling during the whole thing. You'd think if you were in a tell all interview about the "love of your life" who had "died" not even a month before, you'd be fighting back some tears or something.

I can't wait for my Sport Marketing class in the AM. Professor works in marketing with the Colts and several kids in the class are ND fans. Should be interesting to hear their take on the situation.

BluesOne31 is offline   Reply With Quote