View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
Naych_PHX
Are you, kidding me?

vCash: 500
I got there with like 6 mins left in the 3rd. Torres stood out to me immediately. Could tell he is ready. Brown looked solid on his skates. The whole Sullivan experiment seemed off in the beginning, like as if him and Vrby kept getting on there offwing and being confused. Great to see a Hanzal faceoff win right to Vrby who just snuck it past Smith. Shinnimin intrigues me, he earned this call up and you can see why. He got a goal and just looked involved. Thought I would see more from Szwarz, Klink and Miele. Klink can throw his size around, but idk about much else. Johnson was very vanilla I guess. Took a couple weak shots. Was funny seeing Biss get a couple odd man breaks.

Stone looks good, not worried about him. Rundblad made a couple of those patented turnovers but still tee'd it up a couple times past the goalies head. Didn't notice Gormley that much, except for the fact he wore #33 and I was like "what the f is Aucoin doing", but that's not so bad. He seems to be going with the flow right now and I don't blame him, he has time. Loved seeing Z back out there. A lot of other things to mention but hey, the season will be here before you know it and this will be worthless.

And finally, Labarbera wins a shootout. Somehow he stopped OEL, Boeds and Korpi plus a couple others.

Last edited by Naych_PHX: 01-17-2013 at 12:55 AM.
Naych_PHX is online now   Reply With Quote