View Single Post
Old
06-19-2006, 09:57 PM
Habsaku

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabsoluteFate
Well that's usually the first thing that comes to my mind but not this year...

I guess F-U Carolina would be much more appropriate...but is it their fault that they (must have) kissed the refs butts in the 1st round? I mean how else do you explain the most one sided referring i have EVER seen...and no i'm not disgrutled...when Tampay Bay swept Montreal 2 years ago I was pissed but Montreal was only to blame...Tampa was the better team.
Was it their fault that after pretty much taking Koivu's eye that the Carolina player was not penalised on an "accidental" play? No...was it their fault that the following game this same player had another "accidental" high stick on Markov? Hell no...wait what's that...2 accidental high sticks by the same player in 2 games...with no penalties must be coincidence...(and that doesnt even describe a tenth of the screw ups the refs did for/against that impacted Montreal negatively
And then in the 3rd round....4 of Bufallo's top 6 defencemen were injured....in the 4th around...what's that...they are at it again and run the goaltender?

No its not their fault...but you gotta admit I have never seen a Stanley Cup "given" like this before...and if that is the NHL's idea of improving the play then I guess they have succeeded.

Congrats Hurricanes
What a load of Bull. The Canes deserved every win they got.