View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 06:51 AM
1857 Howitzer
******* Linesman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Balls McGinty View Post
OK, I now have to say that I am a slight bit concerned. 4 days into camp and the intensity is dying down because players are apparently "tired." Boone Jenner gets called out for being too nice to his teammates in the hitting department and comes out to practice today and is hitting like he means it and apparently irks off a couple of vets.

I'm getting an impression that there are a large number of people on this team that still have an Allen Iverson approach to practice and are starting to dog it. Is anyone stepping up to be a leader right now?

http://bluejacketsxtra.dispatch.com/...amp-day-4.html
Total nonissue IMO. BTW I was there yesterday and it was not only Boone the was hitting. About five minutes into the scrimmage after some less then intense play they called a time out and from then on they played the final 15 minutes at full game speed with some real good hits including one that caused the penalty box to fall apart.