View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 06:57 AM
Artemis
Took the red pill

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAAT View Post
60ish points in 48 games??? I`m going to assume your speaking about his production in a full year?

Sorry, for a 1st line centerman with the skill he has, I want more production consistently from him however, it appears very much so that he is here to stay and I am hoping that he brings "it" on a consistent basis knowing full well that it`s near impossible to have it each and every night.

Maybe it`s just me (most likely) maybe it`s because it appears as though he just moves so slow, glides too often that it rubs me the wrong way as a lack of effort. Ironically, where I appreciate his game most is in his own end where that effort is there, just like to see him push that puck quicker and I`ll never be convinced that a player who doesn`t have quick puck movement belongs on the PP
Just because Krejci doesn't go 100 mph with the puck doesn't mean lack of effort. I'm sort of gobsmacked that anyone would think that way after watching him play on a regular basis, but if that's the popular opinion, it would explain a lot.

Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote