View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 08:48 AM
reffree

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODAAT View Post
Nice player, not 100% sure but he wasn`t initially to be included in last night`s game until an injury occured. I have had the opportunity to watch him play with Chicoutimi when he visits and the kid has nice talent. Even more impressive is he`s tough, not in the fisticuff sense tough, but he`ll go to any dirty area for the betterment of the team and he took a real nice hit from Ryan Hartman, got right back up etc....

Hartman`s game will be remembered for the big hits, reminds me a bit of Phaneuf in that he`ll go out of his way to make that crowd pleasing hit which opens up opportunities for opponents but the kid has skill.

This was my first chance to watch Malcolm Subban, no clue what Mom and Pop Subban put in their kids water but man, had no idea this Subban had that skill. Didn`t necessarily translate onto the score sheet but....

I love this game for the intensity, the problem often with this game is some will put far too much stock in a kid`s one game performance, and others will say "his stock dropped" by a game in which he didn`t dominate or make a huge impression.
I'm studying in Chicoutimi, I saw him alot, and really want the B's to draft him. I was in class last night, I saw the boxscore but wanted to know if he was at the right place at the right time or if he was really noticeable. He has some really good skills and a non-stop motor, really good at driving to the net with the puck. Glad he had a good game. Thanks

reffree is online now   Reply With Quote