View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 10:22 AM
ODAAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
Yes, I do mean a full season.

I think that's placing too much emphasis on line numbers. He has proven himself over a few seasons. No need to trade him just because he appears lazy.

I think Seguin will likely be a better PP option.
I was on a big push to move his arse as recent as last year, I`m a touch more hesitant to do this now with the CBA and his contract not being crazy but that doesn`t mean that I don`t want more consistency from him.

I don`t view him as an elite centerman nor expect massive numbers but is it unrealistic to want those first line stats up? He is looked to and used in situations where I would like to see more from him. He`s got this system down, his teammates seem to love him, CJ trusts him so I have accepted the fact he`s going nowhere and I`m ok with that, this system requires players to play certain ways and it will, to a degree affect their numbers and to just move him with the expectation that a guy will suddenly come in here and post 100pts just isn`t happening and I get it.

I`m a Bruin fan, and don`t care who`s name is on the jersey, I want to win, I want him to show us that drive that we saw in 08/09, then from the 2nd round of the Cup year, consistently battling, pts aside, in every situation, THAT is the Krejci I would like to see again, he had a mentality that nobody was taking that puck from him

ODAAT is offline   Reply With Quote