View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 10:26 AM
Trxjw
Retired.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
That's a good point about having to waive him again.

I just wonder if they have someone else they are watching as far as picking up on waivers and if they want to keep some contracts available. Maybe they are watching the Pens d-men? Hard to figure out what teams still have players they need to waive.
I think you're right. There are a few teams, Buffalo and Pittsburgh in particular, that are going to have to make some tough calls with their defensive group. Could be a few depth guys available on the wire this afternoon as I believe the Pens are finalizing their roster around 3PM. Not sure if that means all teams are adhering to that timeline.

I watched the Black and White scrimmage last night. CONSOL was packed with people. I think Depres is going to be sent back to the AHL. He's just full of boneheaded mistakes. So I believe that at least one of Lovejoy, Bortuzzo, and Strait will have to be cut. If last nights scrimmage is the deciding factor, I think Bortuzzo and Strait will stay. If Lovejoy is the guy to get cut, I don't think the Rangers will claim him. He's a #7 at best, and we have three of them on the roster already.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote