View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 09:27 AM
BerSTUzzi

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Stylings View Post
Thoughts from last night:

- Sean Monahan just doesn't impress me. I loved the kid when I watched him as a 15 or 16 year old (don't remember which tournament it was exactly, or when exactly). But since that time, he just doesn't stand out to me. Yeah, he's well rounded, but I don't think I've ever seen him take over a game offensively or really stand out in any other way. Not sure why he's constantly being talked about as a top 4-5 pick.

- Darnell Nurse reminds me a lot of Duncan Siemens. Both big, mean and great skaters. Could see some teams liking Darnell in their top 10.

- For me, Seth Jones was far and away the best player on the ice during the top prospects game. Dominant at both ends.

- Other players who stood out for me were: Erne, Zadorov, Horvat, Martin, Jarry, Petan, Bowey, Morin, Bailey, Subban and Lazar's left hand.
You couldn't have compared him to someone better or do you think he'll be as bad as a prospect as Siemens? I thought I liked Siemens way back at his draft year but I find he's just lost out there (It could be because his team is lost in general). I don't like his game at all, the potential yes

BerSTUzzi is offline   Reply With Quote