Thread: News Article: Leblanc's struggles in Hamilton
View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 09:35 AM
niftymove

vCash: 500
Quote:
Did you happen to watch him much at Havard? Can you recall many prospects that lead their team in goals, points and pims as a Freshman?

Even in the Q he was 2nd on the team in goals, 3rd in points and led in pims plus ppg.
I never watched a Harvard match (not avail in Mtl), but I was following his progression in the NCAA stats and mainly, I was reading your posts, since you are the most knowledgable writer for NCAA matters (no joke here...you are the best!) But was'nt the ECAC a weak link in NCAA divisions? Anyway I was hoping a little bit more from LL.

In the Q, I was hoping for a more dominating LL in the Q, not the best second or third scorer in his team, altho he plaid less games.

It is just the perception of what I was expecting from a first round pick like him. I was hoping more from LL.

I dont quit yet on Leblanc, as I'm still hoping he get tru and become a good player for the Habs, despite his injuries and his misuses, but I'm counting on a very good second half season for him with the Dogs, if not.....

niftymove is offline   Reply With Quote