View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 10:44 AM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habitants View Post
prob just at the boutique at bell center.

i also love how the deal is only on those 2 days. it would be better it it was for at least a week.

imo super lame.

it is basically just a smoke and mirrors deal to get fans in the arena for a practice and the reserve of excess food they will give away. (from all the canceled games)

basically when the puck drops it will be full price tickets and premium pricing and full price concession and merchandise as usual.

i do not consider this an apology

''but i gave you free practice and free food"

''NO EXCUSES''
hilarious!!

Seriously, it's actually pretty BS how little they are doing! My opinion of Molson is that he really cared about getting the lockout resolved, understood how the fans felt and gives back big in general.

How does this benefit long-time Habs fans who've had to move away for school or work??
I recently got a new Price jersey (arrived in 1 day from the NHL shop...not bad), but not 50% off and I bought it while they were having that sale. Parents were out of town so couldn't do it for me and my friends...well, busy/lazy/would have to ship it anyway.

Going to the inter-team game, the morning skates, this doesn't help me at all. I, like MANNNNNY other die-hard Habs fans hailing from Montreal, or even not! (I've met so many people in the Toronto area who are from here, but Habs fans.) Don't we deserve something. It really would have been enough to extend the 50% sale to the online store. I guess it's cuz it interferes with the NHL's revenue (so tired of talking about that), but the Habs could have set up a situation to defray the cost. Pretty bs, as I said.

(I will not care at all once PK is signed and/or if they win big on Saturday.)

Looking forward to the opening ceremony, but again, PK - you should be there.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote