View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 12:23 PM
kdb209
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalockrox View Post
Got an email that mine would be delivered on Jan. 22nd...same email said I should expect my playoff invoice in February, yes, one month after the season starts, which is really just awesome!!
Thanks. I missed the email. I just went back to find it and got an interesting surprise - rather than use plain TicketBastard stock, like they did for the shortened season in '95, they will be printing on "commemorative ticket stock" (does this mean the usual glossy photo ducats?) and will be including this years playoff tickets as part of the package (but not billing for them until Feb).

Quote:
Season/Playoff Ticket Booklets and Shipment Info

Your ticket booklets are scheduled to be deliver via UPS by Tuesday, January 22 - no signature required. UPS will send you an email with your tracking number once your tickets ship. Season Ticket Holders will receive tickets on commemorative ticket stock and, for the first time, we are also including your 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs tickets in your ticket booklets. You will receive your playoff invoice in February for the option to purchase your playoff tickets. Should you choose not to purchase your playoff tickets, the barcodes will be deactivated and the tickets will not be valid for entry.