View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 02:10 PM
petrocelli
I love the Draft!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang2750 View Post
The fact that Okposo is on our first line is a joke. He has sucked since hes been here and is not a first line player. I also dont understand how you are ok interchanging Nino w Moulson and not Okposo instead. I would like to see Moulson- JT- Nino much rather than Nino JT Okposo. Okposo should be on the third line...possibly second if he can improve pretty much every single thing he does. Also Bailey has been MUCH better as a winger than a center and when he returns he shoul have the second line winger spot.
To be honest, I don't see Okposo as a first line player. I'd much rather see him on Bailey's wing as they seemed to have a bit of chemistry in Bailey's rookie year.. But the Isles seem set on playing Okposo with Tavares, so I was just going with the current reality of the lines in place.
As far as why I have Moulson/Nino interchangeable in a few years instead of slotting Nino in for Okposo.. The reason is, that is what I see in a few years from now. Moulson will be 30 this year. I don't know how many more years you can count on him playing at this level.

Last edited by petrocelli: 01-17-2013 at 02:32 PM.
petrocelli is offline   Reply With Quote