Thread: Speculation: Acq/ Rost. Bldg./ Cap Part XVI
View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 02:07 PM
Halpysback

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by txpd View Post
ok...its myopic. they havent won a cup still. they trade richards and carter to change the team and in part to make room for bryzgalov's salary. now half the flyers fan base wants bryz run out of town. already.

anyway...the question "wonder if any of this could happen". my answer is no. if it happens, i will say i am wrong. i said they couldnt trade clark and he got traded. i was wrong. wrong. i can say it again.
Why Flyers? For some reason we're skipping over the fact that none of the players getting traded from us is Richards or Carter. I'm even keeping MIKE GREEN on the roster ffs. Do you have any idea how much self control that takes? Even Orlov is still here, since I anticipate him being a crucial piece when we inevitably trade Mike Green after winning the cup to get some prospect depth back.

If you desperately want another team to peg it to Kings are a much more intellectually honest choice than the Flyers. Napalmed their cupboard, but got every major position filled for the next decade with players they don't need to worry about upgrading. Same here. I wasn't looking at anyone's model.