View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 03:13 PM
Ollie Queen
After 5 years...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Now youve just boxed yourself into the theater of conjecture.

Say you're right - which you have no way of proving whatsoever, say that Erixon is strong.

Hes not willing to show it on the ice, so what the hells the difference? Im glad you can see it - somehow.
Because there's a huge difference between saying a player needs to bulk up and get stronger to play in the NHL and a player needs to learn to play with determination and dig deep. It might bode worse for Erixon that he doesn't seem to have found the necessary gear to battle on the walls than simply needing another year of adding muscle. Anyone can add muscle. Learning how to work harder and play that game is a gear you have to find. I don't think Erixon needs to bulk up to make a team; I don't think his problem is size or strength. I think it's simply not playing an NHL game. He doesn't have a stand out enough skill set that he can get by without playing an NHL game behind the net and in the corners. The point, really though, wasn't about dissecting WHY he fails. The point was you said he wouldn't make a team until he got stronger and I said I don't think strength is the problem. That's all, really.