View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 02:40 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Patrick Caisse ‏@PatrickCaisse
#Subban : Don Meehan just told me that there's no progress AND that there's no meeting/discussion planned with #Habs.
I dislike Meehan. He seems to be the one trying to gamble with Bergevin (and so far cudos to MB for standing his ground).

PK, from what we've seen has always spoken about working hard just to get to the NHL, him and his brothers. Comes from a very well-grounded family, doesn't seem greedy, rather reasonable (which is what everyone is asking for). His father seems to have instilled in him a good work ethic and the need to earn your keep so all this really seems like PK being wagged by Meehan, since in theory, Meehan does think that PK could/should get a massive deal (and it's his job I guess. Agents ).

Every day we hear something very discouraging from Meehan that reeeeeks of a strategy to galvanize fans who have no understanding of either the cap, that we have to pay players in the future, or both, to protest la Kovalev to sign PK to whatever he wants.

We finally have a season. Finally opening at home. Against a bitter rival (to me at least tied with Boston by virtue of the fallout I have to/get to deal with), also his hometown team. Player intros will be made. It's always an awesome ceremony (unlike the leafs'...so so very sad). No PK Subban.

THIS SUCKKKS!