Thread: Waived: Cannone
View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 03:47 PM
MainDotC
Depth Defenceman

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MainDotC Send a message via Yahoo to MainDotC Send a message via Skype™ to MainDotC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakob Silfverberg View Post
He was ancient anyways.
26 years old? So is Condra, Greening, Regin, and Bishop. Another HF'er dissing someone who isn't below the age of 22 or swedish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzy View Post
Hopefully opening a spot Bob McKenzie (@TSNBobMcKenzie)
CGY puts Henrik Karlsson and Irving Leland on waivers..Add another Goalie Murray
We have enough goalies - how many right-handed centres do we have that consistently win faceoffs especially late in a tight game in our own zone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by topshelfie View Post
Because he's not very good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottawa Senators Fan View Post
Who?
43 pts on last years depleted roster - guy was doing all he could while also taking minuses for his teams' lack of accountability. Think what you want - he's Fisher 2.0 and that's all I need to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna99 View Post
I remember hearing somewhere he basically has no knees left, is that true?
Pure conjecture with nothing to back it up. Maybe true but I'd rather see a link proving this. And if so, then who the hell can criticise the guy for getting as far as he has?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttawaSenators11 View Post
Oh no! Mike Fisher got waived, lolololol
Quote:
Originally Posted by The OttoMan Lion View Post
Puzzles me that we can get a 1st and 3rd for Fisher yet we just waive Cannone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Granny View Post
I would put a claim on Palmieri.
We already have enough lefties and besides lefties (like gingers) have no souls and are evil. Righties are a dying breed and we should have been driving this guy around in a limo as a show of appreciation for deciding to sign with Ottawa / Bingo. Ottawa and Bingo both need more right handed shots and waiving this - whether it is compliance or not - is not going to solve the much larger problems of both teams.

As long as he stays in Bingo that's fine because it means he's ready to assume an Ottawa role as soon as a spot opens. If he's picked up by NYI then it will be a rough day for Ottawa when the Isles come to town. Murray will rue this day - mark my words.

MainDotC is offline   Reply With Quote