View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 02:55 PM
kingsfan
#SutterforanOscar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
Rosters have to be finalized by noon tomorrow. The Kings' 23 man roster is set for opening night:

FORWARDS (14)
Dustin Brown, Mike Richards, Justin Williams, Jeff Carter, Dustin Penner, Simon Gagne, Jarret Stoll, Trevor Lewis, Dwight King, Jordan Nolan, Colin Fraser, Kyle Clifford, Brad Richardson, Anthony Stewart

DEFENSEMEN (7)
Drew Doughty, Rob Scuderi, Slava Voynov, Alec Martinez, Matt Greene, Davis Drewiske, Jake Muzzin

GOALTENDERS (2)
Jonathan Quick, Jonathan Bernier

INJURED (2)
Anze Kopitar, Willie Mitchell

If Kopitar returns, the Kings will probably assign one of Nolan or Stewart to Manchester or trade Richardson to make room.

When Mitchell returns, Muzzin will be back in Manchester, or they could possibly move/waive Drewiske.
I believe Muzzin has to clear waivers as well.

Frankly I'd waive Richardson or Drewiske before I waived Muzzin. Richardson was crap most of the year last year and both are UFA's after the season. Keep Muzzin as the #7 when Willie gets back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King'sPawn View Post
That to me means he was ready to play in the NHL, just not top 6 ready, at least not above who we have in the top 6 currently.

Nice to see this kid develop. If he has a big year in Manchester I assume he'll be replacing Gagne or Penner in the line up next year.

As for Bodnarchuk, no big loss. This was expected. Hopefully he clears because Manchester needs the bodies.

kingsfan is online now   Reply With Quote