View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 03:57 PM
Sheppy

vCash: 500
Chara vs Scott - I'd honestly give Scott an edge, he seems to have superior balance. I'm a huge Z fan, but watching him fight is like watching a new born deer take its first steps.

Thornton vs Scott - Edge Scott, Thornton does really, really well against bigger guys. (Boogaard, Laraque, etc) I think Scott would take a 10 fight series 6-4, or 5-3 with a few draws.

Lucic vs McCormick - I think this is a clear win for Lucic, they "fought" before but it didn't look like McCormick wanted any and looked for a way out.

Thornton vs McCormick - Edge Thornton, i don't see him CLEARLY destroying McCormick or anything... but he's the much better fighter of the two.

Campbell vs Ott - Edge Ott, they fought before... Ott caught Campbell with a sneaky short punch causing a brutal nose bleed, and the refs came in. I think it's a fairly close series though.

McQuaid vs Kaleta - I definitely think Kaleta is underrated with the gloves off in the rare occasion he mans up. I think McQuaid takes the edge, but not by a lot.

I'm not going to get into the other players. I'm not going to sit here and bring up fights like...

Bergeron vs Vanek or Marchand vs Ennis or anything, i'm going by the most likely combatants.

Call me a homer all you want, but i truly believe Boston takes most of the fights pretty easily.

Sheppy is offline   Reply With Quote