View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 04:58 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedDemon View Post
I guy know has something that will blow all of this out of the water.

1948 Maple Leafs Cup Winning Roster. Of course he's never shown them to anyone. Keeps it all in glass case which I caught a glimpse of.
A picture ?

There's no cards in Beckett's price guide from that year.

I just bought a 57/58 Jacques Plante card for 50 bucks. It's worth 450, but in terrible condition. However, it's old and rare imo, so I think it was worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deku Scrub View Post
I opened it just now... I assume everyone gets the same cards? There's a lot of good players in here!
If it's the rookie class set, then yes and it's not worth anything. Probably the 20 bucks you paid for to get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsFanInVic2011 View Post

My next batch of rookies I'm sending in include: Ovechkin YG, Tavares YG, Selanne Rookie 1991 UD, 2012-13 Carter Ashton Young Guns Exclusive Spectrum 02/10, 2011-12 OPC RNH Marquee Rookie, 2011-12 OPC Retro RNH, Fuhr OPC rookie and Sakic OPC rookie.

One thing about graded cards is there is no debate on the condition of the card.
I've been wanting to get some cards graded, but from Canada it's killer. For some cards to get graded and be back in reasonable time it was going to cost around 300+ iirc.