Old
01-17-2013, 06:45 PM
Saugus
Ecrasez l'infame!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saugus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidevil View Post
Another thing I forgot to mention was how awesome it was that all these "insiders" had no sniff of this. No Mac, Dreg, Lebrun or any scrub.

Especially with something they have worked all offseason. Shows they have absolutely zero inside knowledge of the Devils.

Love Lou.
Agreed. The Devils have fewer leaks than a nuclear silo. Love how Lou can still control information about his team over the course of months in this era of instant communication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgav View Post
haha yessir! Right when the nucks got eliminated i joined the devils bandwagon. haha then Henrique became so ****ing clutch
Please post here more often. We can even trade Abo to the Canucks board in exchange. He won't help your team win more, but he will at least make you laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyOwns View Post
i think it says something to the clarksons and (in the future) the henriques of the team when zajac signs for 8 years in the blink of an eye. moreso than when a player like kovy signs a long term deal.
I think you're right. Zajac is a core player, and as Lou said, he is a true Devil. He embodies the ethos of the team as a great two-way, hard-working player.

Other players see a guy like that signing up to keep that ethos here past when Lou retires, past when Marty retires, and past when Patty retires, and they know the continuity of the club has just received a big boost. Definitely should impress the kids.

Saugus is offline   Reply With Quote