View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Bennett Brauer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancellor Vitale View Post
The level of Neal-hate is epic.

He might take Sid's place as the most hated player. All he has to do is score a couple goals and hit someone a couple times and they'll label him the anti-christ.

I love how 20 posts in no one had figured out that Asham is no longer a Penguin. Then someone tells them and it was "oh we knew that...".

Then why bring it up until the first game against Asham? Philly quality... unmatched.

Best of all they name the thread Retribution, even though they won the series. It's like the fact that they won was overshadowed by the fact that there was rough stuff between the teams and cheap shots going around in one of the ugliest, most cluster-****ed series I've ever seen. Like there was any innocence on either bench. The whole thing was out of control.
That's the argument, they think the Flyers did nothing last season. The Schenn crosscheck, 5 players going after Vitale after a clean hit, etc. Their team shows class while the cheap, dirty Penguins show their true colors.

By the way, they were talking about wanting Neal clobbered because of his actions, I was reasonable with them and agreed it was a dumb move by Neal and cowardly to run to the bench during scrums, I'm not a homer. But I also mentioned Giroux's headshot in the 2nd round against Zubrus and one Flyers fan said it was clean because Zubrus is tall and had his head down.