View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 06:34 PM
DKH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
We sat down by the goal the Bruins defend twice Friday night- second row (kinda near the corner). I say this because I had such a good view of Trotman getting nailed and me and my daughter could see the hit coming that you wanted to pull a Twilight Zone and freeze the scene and go tell him to look out.

I think it was Providence College's own Colin McDonald that hit him. He really nailed him coming around the net and Trotman went for his lower part of his face- chin. I wondered if he broke his jaw and still do. But he may have just got major dinged and have a concussion. He did make it back to the bench without wobbling or atleast I didn't notice. I'm not sure it was dirty but it was a bleeping killer of a shot- Trotman had no idea and that he stayed up was pretty impressive.

I like this kid alot has improved every game and hope he is ok.

As for the guys sent down not to suprising although I thought Bartkowski might get nod over Krugg since I figured they'd keep one. Krug is coming back from an injury and looked pretty good in the exhibition game and I'm hearing is doing well in Big Boy Camp. Haven't seen anything but he might be outplaying Hamilton right now- but Dougie is very young and Boston would be wise to keep him around and learn. I like Krugg's game though- very good under pressure in the limited games I've seen him; and a good skater. Is Warsofsky still up? He's another undersized D who has a lot of skills and has looked good in the Providence games I've gone to.

I figured MacDermid would stick around- he's improved and he is pretty tough, not super HW, but can go with most guys and can kill penalties and is overall got some decent skating and gritty skills.

DKH is online now   Reply With Quote