01-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Rivet52
Sabres & Blackhawks

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rivet52
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSaiyanSTARS View Post
http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/sab...ked-blue-line/

LOL and he was hating on Stars' coaches for not playing him.
A part of me, like I said, does feel bad for the guy. I'm talking about because of now, not because of his Dallas time. He was excited and seemed motivated to come in here and hopefully find a good situation and now he'll likely be in a worse one than he was in last year: riding the bus and playing in the minors instead of still being on an NHL team despite almost never playing. Sucks for the guy he wanted a new start, so I feel bad for him, but at the same time, it's a business and the best players will play and contracts will also affect it. All of that went against Pardy here from the get-go. As the article states, maybe the reason we took him was just to get Ott, with intentions of him playing in the minors all along. Unfortunately for him, us Sabres fans knew this was true from day one. We knew there was a next to nil chance he'd ever play a game for us and that the real reason why we took him was because Ott was the real prize to us, plain and simple. Ott's who we wanted in that trade and we took Pardy as long as it meant we'd get Ott coming with him. Again, sucks for Pardy but I hope he acts like a professional, although I feel sorry for him as a person. I'm sure he's a nice guy but as I said before, Ott was the prize the Sabres really wanted. Just as Regehr was the prize we wanted a year before in that trade and Kotalik was the player thrown aside, the same happened to Pardy here.

Warning: Never wear #27 in Buffalo.

Rivet52 is offline   Reply With Quote