Season predictions and theorizing
View Single Post
01-17-2013, 10:11 PM
⚔Z E M G U S⚔
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Laurel, MD
- Grigorenko plays ~40 games, gets 23 points
- Leino has a solid bounce-back year, but everyone still hates him because he's not a 70 point (prorated) man
- Foligno does not average a point per game
but his energy level and momentum-building play do stretch over 48 games at a level not far below what he brought in those 14 (13?) games last season
- Prorated, Vanek and Staff would be 30 and 25 goal scorers, respectively
- Miller is locked in, closer to Vezina/final 3rd of last year than the first 2/3rd of last year
- Myers comes reasonably close to his rookie PPG (~0.5) rate while taking the next modest step in his physical/defensive game
These are all optimistic of course and would almost assuredly guarantee a very successful regular season.
Originally Posted by
Also,who do you guys think will lead us in Power Play Points?? My vote goes to Vanek..
I'll go with Pominville just for a different choice. Both put up a similar amount of PP points I believe.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Paxon