View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 11:39 PM
MathMan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Haven't seen you post in quite some time. Welcome back!
Thanks. Not saying I'll be as active as before, but I should be around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patofqc View Post
I was a big fan of PK. A lot of us will become less of a fan, with the way he is acting.
It's interesting to me that so many people assume Subban is the greedy one. It's entirely possible Bergevin is lowballing Subban either to save money or because he misevaluated the player. We just don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCH View Post
Unfortunately we don't know what Bergevin is offering or what PK is asking for, so it is hard to make a judgment on how these negotiations are progressing.
Indeed, except for the fact that they're not talking right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
That player is already on the lineup. He's been our best player in camp. We lost only 3 games in regulation out of 13 last year and he wasn't even close to 100%. That's our MVP, and will remain so unless he gets injured again.
I like Markov as well as the next guy, but odds are he's not the player he once was, and even at Markov's peak, Subban would have been close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estimated_Prophet View Post
True......but he is not 3 million better than Del Zotto. P.K. should be looking at the Price/Pacioretty examples and fitting in there where he belongs. At this point he is being selfish and hurting the team by demanding more than he is worth.
Subban is a high-end #1 D-man. Del Zotto is about a #4. The two players really aren't peers. If Subban is not 3 million better than del Zotto, it's not far from that.