View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 10:47 PM
GusTheo

vCash: 500
I also wanted to mention that I agree with the OP. If this team is gonna do anything, I think Bailey is gonna have to be one of the players that steps up big time.

If JT, Moulson, and Grabner are your "primary" scorers, then Bailey has to be one of the guys thats helping out on the "secondary" front.

I also agree with the posters that mentioned Bailey belongs on the wing. If we want him to be a scorer, right now he belongs on the wing. If he gets put at center, then he's gonna be a more steady 2 way player, not flashy on either end but solid.

Throw out numbers for a second, if you just watch Bailey when he first came into the league to now, its night and day. He's come so far on both ends. From what I've seen, at worst you have your future checking line center. You don't need him to be a banger, but a smart guy, who positions himself well but has some offensive ability.

He has good vision, and if he had better linemates, he would have better numbers. Let's hope he gets himself healthy and starts fulfilling his potential.

GusTheo is offline   Reply With Quote