View Single Post
Old
01-17-2013, 11:54 PM
Bleedred
BLOW JETS BLOW!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlingBard56 View Post
I bet Boomer's royally pissed Zajac didn't test free agency and sign with his Rangers. I'm guessing it's sour grapes on his end, with so-called popular opinion to back those sour grapes up.

Also, why did I see a pic of Carton wearing a Devils jersey? Is he actually a fan or did he lose a bet?
Carton's the dumbest sports personality I've ever seen talking hockey. Saw an episode of theirs in between games 5, and 6 of the ECF. He started talking, and was one of the most ignorant idiots I've heard. He said Marty's goaltending was bad, and every goal he let in was soft in game 5. Even the Prust breakaway where Marty missed the pokecheck.

He also ripped Lundqvist, and said the king played like the queen. While it was funny hearing him rip Lundqvist he still sounded like an idiot. He blamed every goal the Devils scored on Lundqvist including the one that went off a skate in front, and the Carter one as well. He also blamed Lundqvist for letting in that goal from Kovy that was waived off for a high stick which is beyond stupid.

Bleedred is offline   Reply With Quote