View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 12:15 AM
Exit Dose

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halpysback View Post
What do you disagree with? That Kuznetsov is one of the best prospects in the world? Or that he's still a prospect. He's a 2010 and not in the NHL. If Gormley and Etem can still be considered prospects so can Kuznetsov. As far as his skillset I'm not sure how that's deniable. It's very possibly higher than Ryans, though Ryan is obviously more valuable at this time.

Also, where exactly did you get that I think Ryan plays with Getzlaf and Perry? I'm like the one non ducks fan who knows that's not the case. All I stated is that Laich (or Brouwer for that matter) would make a good complementary winger to Getzlaf and Perry, something that has been largely a third wheel position since Penner left aside from Ryan being there when Anaheim tries to stack the deck or Morrow in the 2010 Olympics.
We aren't moving Ryan because someone is a great prospect. There is really nothing that was offered that is needed.

We're interested in having Palmieri play there. He's already shown great chemistry with Getzlaf. We're not looking for someone to fill that position right now.

Exit Dose is online now   Reply With Quote