View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 12:22 AM
awfulwaffle

vCash: 500
You guys can always become Dolphins fans!

In other Arizona sports news, Suns lost again the Milwaukee tonight. Seriously, I know the organization said they have a plan, but what is their plan?

Kendall Marshall, their top draft pick, who I assume down the road they expect him to be the controller of the offense down the road, has only played in 11 games this season, averaging less than 5 minutes per game.

I'm not saying he should be playing a bunch in his first year, but we are obviously not in contention to make the playoffs. Are they that worried that he will get discouraged by not being productive, and will most likely make mistakes out there, that they don't play him? This is the kind of season you want to play the future talent, just so they get NBA experience, and sit down with them after a game and go over what they did, what they did wrong, and how to learn from that.

I could be way off, but I want to see him in more and learn by experience, not by watching a losing team.

I honestly have no idea what their plans are down the road at this point though.

Oh, and Diamondbacks, who knows this year. F the Dodgers for wanting to be the Yankees of the West.