View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 01:28 AM
GusTheo

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=seafoam;57772237]
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrocelli View Post

I said near a point per game pace. For example, GusTheo suggested a .7 point per game pace and I think that number is somewhere in the ballpark of where he needs to be consistenly in order for Garth to offer him a long term deal. The fact of the matter is there are going to be prospects pushing for that second line line spot and is Bails doesn't consistenly provide quaility top six scoring, then he could be trade bait.
They could push all they want, but unless these guys come in and flat out win it, then they shouldn't be here. It sucks that when Crosby and Ovechkin came along and produced right away, and now all of a sudden all prospects are supposed to come in and be world beaters before they're old enough to drink.

Guys like Strome, Nelson, and Nino should come along at a nice slow pace. Let them develop, to force it down their throat. Unfortunately for Bailey, he was thrust into action, and I truly believe its effected him. When he's going good, he's playing with confidence. No reason to rush the guys you listed as pushing for spots.

I hope they do push, competitions breeds success. But unless they come in and absolutely wow you, let them develop at a normal rate.

GusTheo is offline   Reply With Quote