View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 02:57 AM
Kings County KING
"$8M GOALIE MY ASS!"

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I watched a game with the Islanders last year, and saw Boomer at the game. They showed him at one point during the game. I was under the impression he was an Islanders fan until I actually saw commercials during the Devils games promoting their show, and he was talking about the Rangers.

Carton is annoying, and when I first saw him I thought the guy was Agassi! The tennis player!
I've known of Carton for a long time, a decade or so, since I used to listen to him on the 101.5 radio show "The Jersey Guys" (he's not even from Jersey, wtf.) - he's pretty funny, when he wants to be.

As for Boomer, he's from Long Island and he's done a few things with the Islanders, for charity, but he's an older guy who was already a Rangers fan before NY had two teams, so he refused to switch over. Hence, his strong affinity for the Rags. When you're living on Long Island and your local team that you're not rooting for wins four cups, it only makes you stronger in supporting the other team, methinks.

The Blueskirts can have a QB who lost in the Super Bowl and Spike Lee. We've got Kevin Smith and WWE Hall of Famer Edge.

Kings County KING is offline   Reply With Quote