Old
01-18-2013, 03:46 AM
flyersfan018

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swic21 View Post
Did the Pens go after Rinaldo? nope
Did Adams pull Hartnells hair then proceed to skate away quickly? Yes
Had the flyers have dressed Shelley, Sestito, Rinaldo together in a game, the Pens wouldn't do one damn thing. They are cowards. They were picking fights with Timonen and Harry Z lmfao. You didn't see the flyers picking fights with Paul Martin or Steve Sullivan.
All I know is the Pens better hope Sestito isn't dressed. That dudes a big, mean, mad man with nothing to lose. He will get suspended no questions asked.
I actually think Schenn would have went with someone but instead they just tried to cheapshot him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
Who was the other guy Crosby fought in the past year or two?

Think it was against a guy on the stars

Just pulled on his jersey for 90 seconds
This is what came to mind. The announcing makes it 10X funnier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBenSF View Post
We did win the fights last season (you are just ignorant if you believe differently) but you guys won what matters, and I tip my hat to you for that, the Flyers outplayed and out coached us. There is really not that much to be bitter about, and I bet that the Flyers will ignore what happened last series (with the exception of a Neal-???? fight) and both teams will play pure hockey.
Not bitter. Just laughing at the fact that you marginally won a few fights that had no effect on anything and are basically bragging about it.

Last edited by MiamiScreamingEagles: 01-18-2013 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Deleted part of prior quote
flyersfan018 is offline   Reply With Quote