View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 10:47 AM
Lordstanley
Bandwagonaire

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
The Red Sox 5 years ago were so hot you needed sun screen, the Bruins were so unpopular WEEI would do satire Hockey Talk. Now it has almost flip flopped. You can get Red Sox tickets almost as easy as you could Bruins tickets back in 5 or 6 years ago.

Some day this will end, the Bruins will cool off. With just a tick more than 50% of the teams making the playoffs the Bruins will be missing their fair share. Who ever thought that talented young group of Red Sox that won in 2007 would not get back to the WS in 5 years and counting- and they have an advantage that the Bruins do not.

Enjoy this folks its not forever and tickets will be available for great value if you are a fan that is more than a front runner. I'd love to see 3 Cups in 15 years- they have one already and no reason why they can't get another in the next half dozen years with their talent.
Very true DKH ! I look at it like the Buying and Selling of the Real Estate Market. Buy low ......Sell high ! 43 year diehard fan of this team . Lots of great memories and less of the worst. You're right about this team and future silver. I can see them winning a couple cups within 5-6 years. My only fear is the ?able goaltending.