View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 10:41 AM
beerme1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sba View Post
Same here. It's the only thing that's keeping me from thinking I'm watching the same boring ass team from last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerme1 View Post
I don't get this. We have Cody full season. We have OTT and SCOTT and Grigo. We don't have ROY or Goose.
If you can't garner some emotion from that turn in your fan card!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshjull View Post
I don't either.

-We have a revamped top 6 with two new centers (Ennis/Hodgson) who are young and its should be quite exciting to see what they have. Plus a young, big physical winger with a lot of grit (Foligno) was also added to the top 6.

-We have a lot of sandpaper we can dress if we chose to do so with Kaleta, Ott, Scott and McCormick to go with Foligno up front. Ott and Kaleta in the lineup together in and of itself will likely provide a lot of entertainment

- After acquiring Sulzer we found very good chemistry in our top 6 at the end of the year. It led to some very good play from that group. It will be exciting to see if they can recapture that level of play this year.

Thats a nice amount of new or relatively new things to be excited about coming into the season. Grigs making the team would be the icing on the cake.
Even more fun! I forgot to mention Foligno for the full season. I believe we may see 70's style hockey this year for better or worse. Fighting will be a big part of hockey this year. All that and I forgot another reason to be stoked about all of this.

Jochen Hecht is back!

This is going to be fun this year guaranteed no boring ass same as last year team.

beerme1 is offline   Reply With Quote