View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 11:56 AM
joshh09

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetimey View Post
I agree with playing Wandell over Eakin wouldn't make sense, but, look at how the coach has set up the lines at camp. He doesn't even slot Eakin in the third line role currently so I just can't see the coach moving him up.
Eakin and Smith have chemistry in the AHL so I am pretty sure that is why eakin is the 3rd line center and not the second, but when Wandell shows that he can't keep up with players that play on second lines I could easily see Eakin moved up(Benn signing changes all of that of course)

"I'm pretty sure when Fistric shoots from the point, some invisible man drops a huge blob of invisible pudding in front of the puck."

Fistric has trouble catches passes at the NHL level let alone attempting shots. I really don't see the love for him on these boards. It is fun to watch him hit people I will agree, but that is all he has. His +27 season was a glitch in the hockey matrix.

Oleksiaks's shot is effortless and hard. His quarter to half slapshot is a bullet and watching it many times in Austin makes me really wanna see it in Dallas, but that day will be here soon!

joshh09 is offline   Reply With Quote