View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 12:19 PM
Ghetto Sangria
The implication

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I say this 'cause in the end, I don't see him producing as a winger. And if he doesn't produce and let say Bourque has a tremendous start....guess what will happen? Gally is going in Sarnia. So what do you want? A try on the wing to get back in Juniors? Or an understanding of him as a centerman with a lot more time to prove himself, with no pressure and learning the position even if the wingers aren't exactly star players. But playing with Armstrong and Prust would be better than playing with Mr. Nobody and Mr. Who? in Sarnia.
What I hate more than anything (looking back at Patches as a recent example) is when a top 6 offensive player is being played in situations where he won't be in the future. Either he's ready for the top 6 now (or an offensive 3rd line)... or he gets sent down to play in the top 6 in junior.

He's been playing wing in Junior and has dominated at that position. He's done the same at center. Clearly... where he plays on the line doesn't matter. He just needs to play with the right kind of players.

I don't wanna see Gally dumping and chasing or playing against the Shawn Thontons