View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 12:19 PM
LAPPY13

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbull View Post
it's fun to mock waivers, BUT, I'm really happy Snow added so many players. Not for the Islanders, because outside Hickey, I doubt any of them will even play 5 games for the Islanders this year.

But Bridgeport's defense was horrid and this team had zero depth even in the AHL.

Finley, Strait, Aucoin will greatly improve Bridgeport's team and will allow players like Kabanov, Nelson, Nino, Sundstrom, Donovan (not deHaan, this year) to enjoy winning, personal and team success.
I think we are going to see the Islanders keep Keith Aucoin (for just this season) around as there number 4 center and 13th forward switching with Reasoner or sometimes Boulton. When Bailey and Joensuu come back from injuries look for Colin McDonald and David Ullstrom. to be sent down. Isles will also keep Citikas as there number 3 center unless he really struggles. I think Hickey will be given every chance to win the 3rd pairing spot with Carkner and Finley will stay with team as 6-7 d for muscle. Brian Strait is here to push Hickey until he wins d spot. I think when if Visnosky arrives Strait will be sent down or more than likely we will already have a few injuries on defense therefore nobody is sent down. Bottom line all 4 waiver claims will be around this season in some form or another.

LAPPY13 is offline   Reply With Quote