View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 01:01 PM
OlTimeHockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbull View Post
The whole roster is among the worst in hockey, for the very same reason. But at least we have Tavares and some promising young players.

You DO KNOW that we picked up Aucoin, don't you!?!

I wouln't hold my breath...but if he does want to make a splash, the best time might be NEXT summer, with the cap dropping and the expectation that the free agent class will be better. Plus, we MAY get an influx of players if Strome, Seth Jones , Reinhart, Nino are ready to take jobs from the waiver gems.

I'm not sure Wang wants to sell anything. He's an odd one to predict.
Aucoin is gonna help make the Bridge kids into hockey players, and will likely directly help Nino out as he is a very skilled passer. I like the infusion of CHARACTER he brings, and if it means a successful bench (not seen since Nolan year one and Lavy year one before that), it means they will "overachieve" on ice, and be a tight group.

Just don't promote Nino or our key kids until they grow into professional hockey players. On ice and mentaly. It's time we took steps to make our prospects stronger all around (on ice, off ice and most importantly MENTALLY).

OlTimeHockey is offline   Reply With Quote