View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 01:21 PM
Huddy*

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Huddy*
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmanWingsFan View Post
If I here this one more friggin' time I will....

NYQUIST AND TATAR ARE TOP SIX PLAYERS, NOT BOTTOM SIX PLAYERS. THEY'RE BEST SERVED PLAYING TOP SIX AND THERE ISN'T ROOM FOR THEM IN OUR TOP SIX. THEY'RE BETTER OFF GETTING TOP SIX MINUTES IN GR FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. GOOD GRIEF, THIS ISN'T HARD TO UNDERSTAND PEOPLE.
Well thanks for that rant, appreciate your knowledge, when its known they WILL become top 6 forwards eventually. Nyquist and Tatar yes, will, become top 6 forwards. Did I say they wont? Did I say, insert them in the 3rd line forever? LOL... GEEEEZ..My point is very clear. Having Nyquist/Tatar on the bottom 6, makes the WINGS better IMO., right NOW! That is my opinion. Given this is a FORUM, I have that right to say that. Its funny to see people like you get so worked up over an opinion, that, it makes me wonder if you need , I mean really. As if I dont understand how the RW way works.

Its very very clear, that the DRW way is to groom their players, by giving them top 6 min. in GR. All, I am saying, is NQYUIST/TATAR make the Wings BETTER right now. Last time I checked, you need 4 lines to go deep into the playoffs. Our current bottom 6 have NOT gotten the job done, do not score goals when the top 6 are being shut down. Players such as Miller/Eaves are very good 4th line players/ extra forwards, which gives the Wings depth. Players such as Tatar/Nyquist can be HUGE upgrades to the Wings 3rd line, yet, lets groom them some more. Ok, fine, but IMO why not try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by last_sd View Post
Wow.. really?
I might not agree with everything Holland does but I would not wish any of our player to break a leg.

Maybe you should break a leg I wouldn't mind that at all.

EDIT: or you break both hands so you can't post something this stupid?
Too many of you take things so seriously. It was a joke! LOL, as if I really wish that upon someone, considering I have broken my femur, playing hockey. It was a JOKE! LOL

As for your advice to break both my hands, Ill get right on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetterberg40 View Post
Back 5 years ago, i had a boss who always said "cant fix stupid".. so, that's my helping hand to you.
Havent had a job in 5 years egh? I can tell...

Huddy* is offline   Reply With Quote