View Single Post
Old
01-18-2013, 01:38 PM
SERE 24
LGR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetch66 View Post
Have you ever watched Nash , Kreider , DZ and especially Staal fight ...and I certainly don't want Nash doing it . Boyle could not beat his own shadow .
Nash will fight. He's dropped the gloves enough. And he's a big, strong guy.

Have you ever watched Kreider fight? I haven't but I can't imagine 36 year old Wade of today is going to have fun with any of our guys was the point. He's not 28 year old Redden (we all know this better than most). I can't imagine his fighting is a skill he kept sharp while everything else that was actually important to his game went down hill. The point was, the guy plays like tissue paper now. I can't see him fighting anyone whose big and in their prime and having a good go of it these days. Boyle gets ragged on for EVERYTHING by this fan base, but I certainly can't see 36 year old Wade having fun with a guy Boyle's size these days. I wasn't endorsing ANY of them as good fighters though; I was simply saying Wade is a shell of his former self in every way and I think he would get the snot beaten out of him by everyone on the roster bigger than Hagelin and grittier than Gaborik, if he was even willing to drop the gloves. Not based on past fights from years long gone. Based on the fact that Redden's age has obviously caught up with him in a big way.

SERE 24 is offline   Reply With Quote